Earlier this week we received our first check of $25 from our Just Love Coffee Fundraiser. We really appreciate those who purchased coffee and helped us out. Because of Just Love's policies, the check came to us, was deposited into my personal account, and I have now "donated" the money into the Pay Pal account for Help Christians Adopt. This fundraiser will be open until the time that we are blessed with a child.
Soon I will be posting details on another fundraiser that will have a handmade flair.
Thank you again for your support and your prayers.
I didn't know you were doing this in preparation for the adoption. Let me know when your next fundraiser is. You guys are in our prayers that your prayers for a child will be granted soon.
ReplyDeleteDena
Thank you, Dena. This fundraiser will continue indefinitely, and I will let you know when the next one is up and running.
Delete