Monday, July 9, 2012

A Little More About Us


While we have known some of you for years, others we may never meet this side of heaven, so we'd like to tell you more about ourselves.
Jeremy was born in Pensacola, Florida and moved to Taiwan when he was a year old when his family moved there to do mission work. When he was ten, they moved to the Birmingham area, Alabama, and he’s lived in the state ever since.  He started at Faulkner University in 1997 and transferred to Patterson Technical College in 1999, from which he graduated in 2001 with a degree in Drafting Design Technology.
I was born in Athens, Georgia, and after a few moves within the Atlanta area, lived in Snellville, Georgia from the age of four until college.  I began college at Faulkner University in 2000 and met Jeremy soon thereafter.  We got engaged during my sophomore year and married in December 2002, in the middle of my junior year. I graduated in 2004 with a degree in elementary education.
We now live in Montgomery, Alabama and attend Panama Street church of Christ where Jeremy teaches teens and I teach 3 and 4 year olds. Jeremy works at Burt Steel, and I teach 5th and 6th grades at Three Rivers Academy.
Jeremy enjoys gardening as well as canoeing, hiking, and camping.  I like running and photography and also joining Jeremy on the river and in the woods. We both always make time for studying God’s word daily.
God has blessed us so much in our life together, and we can’t wait until we are even further blessed when He gives us a precious child.

No comments:

Post a Comment